What is payroll outsourcing and how does it help small and medium businesses?
Outsourcing your payroll is an ideal solution for businesses who may not have the budget, capacity or time to internally process payroll. Working with payroll providers like advo takes the complexity out of day-to-day payroll, with our team of experts taking care of all administrative tasks from processing payslips and calculating statutory deductions. Our payroll advisers also keep your business compliant, ensuring you are always up to date with the ever changing, often complicated, legislation - and our payroll services are recognised by HMRC, so you can relax knowing you are in expert hands!
This page is intended as a guide only. For best advice regarding anything listed in the following guide, contact our payroll team today.
What does advo’s outsourced payroll service include?
As a payroll provider, advo’s service includes management of the full payroll process from start to finish. Some of the elements our outsourced payroll service covers are summarised in the following points. All of our payroll clients are supported by our team of dedicated payroll experts with a wealth of experience on hand to support you.
- Calculation and administration of employee salaries;
- Calculation of statutory deductions including PAYE, NICs, pension contributions and Student Loan repayments;
- Efficiently manage and calculate pension contributions and auto-enrolment, including direct notification to your pension provider;
- Payslips can be made available via email or online via advo-one, advo’s unique portal;
- As an approved commercial BACS bureau, we can process payments directly from your account to employee accounts. Our BACs services extend to other payments such as employee expenses, creditor payments, HMRC liabilities and Direct Debit collections;
- Clear statutory employee communications;
- Issue P45’s and P60’s when necessary;
- Monthly Real Time Information Submissions. This includes a Full Payment Submission, (FPS) which is an electronic report of all employees’ pay and deduction in each payroll, and a monthly Employer Payment Summary (EPS);
- Monthly HMRC remittance reports detailing the liability that need to be paid to HMRC;
- Notification to Department of Work and Pensions regarding national insurance contributions;
- Working in partnership with advo-one’s employee benefits and HR divisions to deliver joined up employer services.