Allianz Insurance is one of the largest general insurers in the UK and part of the Allianz SE Group, one of the leading integrated financial services providers worldwide and the largest property and casualty insurer in the world.
Allianz Insurance employs over 4000 people across a network of 20 offices in the UK and the company’s Head Office is situated in Guildford, Surrey.
Allianz describe their corporate mission and values was the following
"To be the outstanding competitor in our chosen markets by delivering:
- products and services that our clients recommend;
- a great company to work for;
- the best combination of profit and growth."
We will achieve our mission:
- through outstanding technical, sales and leadership skills;
- by being professional, socially responsible, dynamic, innovative and focused;
- with pace, teamwork, passion and style."
On a more global level, The Allianz Group is one of the major financial services provides in the world. The Allianz has an enormous reach with more than 142,000 employees and serves 78 million customers in over seventy countries.
Allianz became a household name for many after the company became partner for the Allianz Arena, one of Germanys most infamous football stadiums. Allianz has also has sponsorship links with Formula One, Paralympics, golf and saracens rugby.